Sunday, May 14, 2006

Furniture....Dishwasher...

This is my furniture! Adam went to pick up the dishwasher...so when he got home he said he needed some help. I went out, and there was my furniture! What a surprise...I wasn't expecting it until late June. He is so sweet! The curtains I am putting on the windows are cute. They are cream color and they are going to have chocolate brown tie ups. I am also getting a different end table and lamp. I needed something to put there for the time being but the lamp does look a little small for the furniture.



Here is my dishwasher! YAY! Now I won't have piles and piles of dirty dishes! That is a miracle in itself! I have been waiting almost 7 years for this moment!! :)










~Some more pictures of the furniture~

1 comments:

Stacey said...

I was just looking at your blog again and wondered if I have told you how much I like your new couches? They are so great!!!!