Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Summer Fun

It was starting to get really hot about a month ago...and our old pool had a hole in it so we decided to get the kids a little kiddie pool this year to romp around in. It was so cute and had a little sprinkller attached to it. Here are some pics of the kids playing. (ethan wouldn't get in it until later)



After taking the kids out and getting them showered and dressed we looked around for samuel and we couldn't find him....all of a sudden I look out the back door and this is what I saw!!1 I was horrified at first because I didn't think that he could open the door and then I started laughing and got the camera. He loved it so much he didn't want to get out! He's gonna be my little water baby....

His diaper weighed at least 3 lbs! It was so funny watching him walk back to the house!

So this is our new net for the trampoline.....I hated not having one, especially when neighborhood kids would come and play. The trampoline was left here when we moved in...and then some friends of ours gave us their net. I feel a lot safer now.


One Monday morning Adam's mother, brother and the kids and I headed up to the Zoo! It ended up being a scorcher that day and the kids were all crabby(as you will see by ellie's face in practically every picture) Let's just say I was glad to come home that day....:) Here we are in the car ready to go....


WE rented a wagon...it started off ok...until everybody got thirsty and wanted to go home after 5 minutes.....


I had to take a picture of Adam's cousin...I never thought I'd get to meet him but I did....(just kidding!!)

some birds...I know how boring!


This was Ellie the whole day we were there! *sigh*


Everytime I am at the Zoo I never get to see the elephants...this time I got some good pics and I was actually able to see...(when I wasn't reprimanding my kids) *sigh*



All four with Grandma....


the best part was at the petting zoo when I got to watch samuel chase around the goats (he called them puppies) It was so cute!


I got some bad pics of the gorilla, but I had to tell you about them....there was about 4 or 5 of them and all they did the whole time was pick there noses and eat them. My kids could not stop laughing. It was funny to watch!

Grandma and the kids again...

Uncle Seth and the kids.....

Ellie before we left....it was like this the whole day!


And I just had to share the cute picture of Ethan I got afterwards! I don't capture the moment with him too much....


We have had a great summer so far and now....in a month or so we are going to pack on up and head to the Great Outdoors and move up north! That will be fun when we FINALLY get there. Keep praying for our house to sell...we have 3 interested buyers.....we want the right one for this house!

6 comments:

Amber said...

That little pool looks like so much fun. Tony wants to get some sort of fun water pool for the boys, but we haven't yet because Liberty chews everything. We're on our second slip and slide because she chewed the hose connector off the first one. The kids love playing in the water though. We went to the zoo earlier this year. We had really great weather, so I think that made a big difference. The boys weren't too hot and the animals were out and playing. They're getting some giraffe's at our little zoo, so we're going back out after they come. I'm glad the paper got your open house right this time. We're praying that the right buyer will be blessed by your home.

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh, Samuel is so funny! I guess he needed some "me" time when he strolled outdoors and got back in the pool all by himself! I don't blame him, I'm sure he hardly had a chance to really play in the pool with three older, bigger kids in there too! And the fact that he called the goats "puppies" is ADORABLE! Love it!
Great picture of Ethan at the end. He looks SO much like his dad!
And little Ellie looks the way my Bryce does when he's hot and crabby! I hear ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess--Just stopped by and I really enjoyed the pictures of the fam. I miss you all so much. Wish I could stop by and see you all before you move. You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica, Loved your Blog site. Love to meet my sisters in the Lord. Write back if you can. chosen14jc04@yahoo.com

Amber said...

Tony's dad and stepmom are taking the boys to the zoo today. It's suppose to be hot, so it reminded me of the pictures of your kids and the faces Eliana was making.

Stacey said...

I just had to leave a comment saying that I can't believe Adam only scored an 80 on your quiz!!! He's even behind another person! Hahahaha!