Friday, July 06, 2007

Could everyone take a minute....

Adam and I would like some prayer. The couple that wanted our house, are not going to be able to buy it. We know that God is in control of this situation and selling this house is no big deal in His mind....so we are just asking if you could pray for the miraculous for us. We are having an open house this Sunday from 1-5pm. and we really feel that God is going to sell it for us. We also put an add in the paper but get this. They messed up and put in in the wrong section of the paper. They put it in South Toledo instead of East Toledo and the are running the add on the wrong days. Just pray that God has his hand on this and it was meant to be a mistake.....so that he will send the right people. Love you all. Also pray for me....I'm very tired....and a little stressed! :)

3 comments:

Steve and Elizabeth said...

We will be praying for everything concerning the sale of your house to fall into place! God is so big and he knows just who is meant to be in that cute house of yours. From the pictures I have seen of it, it's adorable and I'm sure will fly off the market!!! :)

Amber said...

Just letting you know that I'm praying for you. We're excited for the things God is doing in your lives. Looks like you're kids are enjoying the summer.

Stacey said...

Oh geez! I will be praying. In fact, I'm taking a minute right now.....