Friday, July 13, 2007

Another open house....

This Saturday and Sunday we will be having another open house. Please pray that God will give this house as a blessing to someone else. I have been very discouraged, but yet I know our mighty God is in control of it all. This past Tuesday Adam and I met with the Eastern Regional Board of Pastor's for Adam's credentialing in the Open Bible. I was so nervous, but meeting with these Godly men was so amazing! The thick presence of God was in that room and the Holy Spirit confirmed to me once again that this is what God wants. (Sometimes you can question when things aren't happening the way that you planned.) I am so excited and I just need to learn to be patient! Anyway...they did put our open house in the right section of the paper this time....and I also made a blog where people could go and look at the pics of our house, and we put that in the paper as well! Check it out...... OUR HOUSE.....love you all!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

GREAT idea to do the blog! You're so smart!!!

Stacey said...

How'd the open house go?