Monday, July 16, 2007

Our Fourth

We had a wonderful and very relaxing fourth of July this year. It was nice and we got to spend it with some really great friends we have had here. Pastor Ted and Anna Slater are spiritual parents and grandparents to us and our kids ever since we moved to Ohio. They still are the music pastors at our previous church over at Bethel Assembly...but we get together when we can. I love them so much and it will be so hard to move away from great friends we have made here! Anyway...we ate, relaxed, played games, and then we went and enjoyed beautiful fireworks that I could not get any pictures of. Anyway...it was a great time.....

Here is a picture I will cherish always! I love you P.T. and Anna!


This is where I always see Anna....she is an imaculate housekeeper ...but she never stops! ;)
Here are the guys talking and having a good time....P.T., Adam, and his dad...doing what guys like to do....

The kids watched movies and played....it was relaxing....nice for a change sometimes!

Of course...Eliana posing like always...

A great picture of Adam and I!
Brett....he has been with us since he was 12....he's grown into a young man and is headed off for Hillsong in Australia this January! How exciting! Of course his sister Lindsay wouldn't get in any picture....she is great too!

Two peas in a pod......

My sucky firework pic....I took like 10 and I couldn't get it to take at the right time! Oh well!It was an enjoyable day! Like always...and of course I got the beautiful sunset in my photo of the week that day too. It makes up for my awful picture taking over the past few months! ;)

2 comments:

Melis said...

Looks like a wonderful time!!! Glad to see you in a pic. Funny how we seldom find ourselves in any pictures.... Hmmm... Such is the life of a mom, huh?

Stacey said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you had an enjoyable fourth!