Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Some New Pics.....

Here are some pics of my new accessories. I've had them for awhile, but I haven't gotten any more pics of anything. I got new lamps for the living room and bamboo blinds for all the windows. I roll them up during the day to let light in. They look real nice and I can't wait to get my curtains up. Also a new rug for the living room and runner for the dining room.
This is one reason why I wan't my family room back!!! No T.V. upstairs...no toys upstairs...nothing to clutter everything up. Oh well....I took this picture to show my bamboo in the corner.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I REALLY like the lamps you picked out! And that chocolate wall is incredible! You were so smart on your color selections!

Stacey said...

You certainly do have a gorgeous family! Wow, God has blessed you guys in incredible ways! I really enjoyed the video montage. It warmed my heart to see all of your beautiful children!

Melis said...

Very nice Jess. I too like the lanps you chose. They are perfect for where you put them. The basement looks good too. It's really coming along!