Saturday, September 15, 2007

IM BACK.....BABY!!!!

The kids and I are now back in Toledo for a while, I finally have a computer that works (praise you Jesus), I am back into a routine after a few days, and my house is clean and I get to spend some time on the computer.....I've missed you...................= (

So we have officially had an offer on our house.....maybe this one will work out and we can finally move....I'm not getting my hopes up like the last 5 times someone wanted to buy our house so we will see....please pray for God's perfect timing....

What has been up the last month or so:

1. I have started homeschooling.... Josiah (1st grade) Ethan (kindergarten) and Eliana (Pre-K).
I actually never wanted to homeschool before this but was forced into it this year because of
the situation with moving.....I LOVE IT! I have never had so much fun and to see my children grow and learn has been rewarding!
2. Adam and I have had lots of time apart....you know how they say "absence makes the heart grow fonder" I have missed him so much and have a new appreciation for him.
3. God has been teaching both of us so much through this time...patience for one....but other things too.
4.I had so much fun finally getting to know my other brother Justin again. We haven't been together since high school so seeing him again was amazing and we were able to become friends again.
5. I missed this stinkin' computer SO much! I could barely get online in appleton and really didn't have the time to breathe....so IM BACK BABY!
6. SO.....please message me and tell me how much you missed me.....;)

4 comments:

Pastor Josh said...

We missed you.. the east side was so quiet and calm... welcome back to tooleedoo

Stacey said...

YOUR ALIVE!!!! You didn't fall off the face of the earth! I'm glad you're back!

Amber said...

I'm excited to get to see what's going on with your family...I've missed getting to hear from you. It's great that you enjoy homeschooling the kids...and getting to be back with Adam again-what a blessing. I hope that your house sells for good this time. Like always you're in my prayers.

Melis said...

Ok... I hope this doesn't get confusing.

I am the original Lazy Mom. I coined the term way back when Natalie was a baby. I'm always telling Stacey my lazymom stories and she got the idea for a blog. So that's why she's LM1. She runs the site, I just get to be lazy and post every now and then. (I have 3 other blogs of my own that I regularly write on.) I guess it should have been the other way around, but I don't really care one way or the other, as long as everyone knows I coined the term--I mean for trademark purposes and all, of course.

BUT Stacey's really anal about protecting her identity and so has changed her publishing name to LazyMom. She's weird that way. I don't care as much. I just want to keep my last name from the blog as well as specific identifying info (address, babes' names, etc). I have been wanting to explain all this on the site and plan to do just that in the next few weeks. Soooo... that's the story.