Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Great "Instead" War!

Today while reading my friend Melissa's blog about her marshmallow war with her husband, a memory came crashing back to me about our war we had in college. We would pass this ugly "instead cup" around as a joke to eachother. I believe she won the war when she emptied out my closet and hung it on a long piece of tape that said surprise! (....although I do remember after college sending it to her in the mail......i don't remember what happened to it after that? hmmmm.) SO this is for you Melis!




4 comments:

Stacey said...

Hahahaha! That is SO great! Love it!

Melis said...

Ewwwww!!!!




You better watch your mailbox...




That reminds me of when we put Nettie's bed in the bathroom! That was awesome! The best practical joke I've ever been apart of, except for the marshmallow. That one's hard to beat. I have to remember to post about that one!

Jessica said...

OH MY Gosh! I had forgotten about that! That was great! There are so many memories I totally have in the back of my head I forgot about! Did we ever find out who left those big piles of hair on the bathroom floor next to the toilet? They were there like clockwork every week......that was just too weird....Or do you remember the time we put all those clothes on that cardboard Buzz Lightyear for Sarah's Wedding shower and made it look like he was stripping them off? HAHA... And the Answering machine Eddie? Wherever did he go to? He must be SOOOOOOOO lonley! :) Ahhhhhh! College life!

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe all of the things that you two did together in college!!! It is histarical reading what you guys used to do!

The picture of Samuel is just precious. I had forgotten that he was born so early and had such a rough beginning of life. You'd never know it to look at him now!