Wednesday, September 27, 2006

~Our just about finished product!~

So our basement is just about totally finished!!! Auggh!!....and.... YAY! It has been two months and it was worth waiting for! The last thing we have to do is put up the base boards and put the craft countertop in the kids room. It turned out so comfy and cozy! I am very happy with the finished product! We decided with tile and big throw rugs for the floor.(easier to clean)

This is what you see when you walk down the steps. Our computer desk fits nicely in the walk way to the family room. That way I can keep an eye on all the kids when I am at the computer!


This is the family room! I new the orange would just ~POP~ and I love it! It just adds some color if you know what I mean.
Above is our 75 inch screen! It is really nice! It feels like I'm watching a movie on the big screen in my own home. The kids really like it too!


Here is the kids toy room also. I am slowly putting the toys in once I go through them. It's nice to have a place for all the toys too! They don't clutter up the rest of the house. Anyway, just wanted to show everyone what everything looks like now. All the hard work payed off into better than what we had before. Thank you Jesus for the enormous blessing!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

The basement looks GREAT! I love the tile and all the fixings! You guys did another great job!