Thursday, April 27, 2006

so this is what it looks like now...

There are two holes in the vinyl flooring. One is huge as you can tell and the other is smaller but right as you walk in. There are a few more dog pee stains than this, but the digital camera ran out. There is about 5 total in every room practically. The carpets are just really dirty and get this....we just found out yesterday that all down the basement stairs they dumped motor oil so now we have to replace the carpet and the vinyl on the steps. I am so frustrated....I'm trying to remain Christian about this but it's hard not to want to get even and make them pay....but I need to correct my attitude and pray for them in return...SO Father....I ask that you bless this couple mightily and help them. There I did it.







So Anyway, the floor needs to be replaced in the kitchen and the steps going down to the basement. The carpet really need to be cleaned and I pray that the stains come out. Everything is primed so all we need to do is paint and clean the carpets before Saturday. Pray that we can get everything done. Love to all! Jess

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh wow, the carpets are in pretty bad shape and I can't believe the tears in the kitchen! I'm so sorry that you guys have to deal with all of this. I pray that it will all work out to your favor.

Melis said...

My Goodness Girl! I'm sorry that this has happened to your beautiful house. Trust that God will restore everything that has been taken from you.
Find comfort in this...
Though you have made me see troubles,
many and bitter,
you will restore my life again;
from the depths of the earth
you will again bring me up.
You will INCREASE my honor
and comfort me once again.
I will praise you with the harp
for your faithfulness, O my God;
I will sing praise to you with the lyre,
O Holy One of Israel.
My lips will shout for joy
when I sing praise to you—
I, whom you have redeemed.
My tongue will tell of your righteous acts
all day long,
for those who wanted to harm me
have been put to shame and confusion.
(Psalm 71:20-24)