Monday, January 07, 2008

Moving ....Finally!

Moving....Jan. 18th!

*Well to say the least I have two very different feelings...right now...I have a deep sadness and a sense of loss! And I have an excitement about the things to come. I will miss all the friends I have had here in Toledo for the past six years so much! You all will never even know how you have impacted my life...you probably don't even realize it! .I have birthed 3 of my children here, almost lost them all, had a brain tumor and had countless friends and family members be here to help along the way. I am blessed. God has taught me so much through these 6 or so years! It has been a growing period for me, growing in Faith to move mountains if I need to. Learning that God doesn't always move and answer prayer in ways WE think he should move and answer prayer.
All of YOU are my family. I love you like family and you will be friends for life! We move the 18th of this month. We are moving on to what God has called us to do. We are moving on to more people that need to be touched and ignited with the Fire of God! So what I would like to say to you in general is pray for us! Pray for me....Be excited for what God is going to do in us and through us! This has been and will be the hardest leaving we have done...please support us.....and be there as friends for us through this. Don't pull away already! That's harder to bear! I love you like family and always will. Release us into God's glory!*

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Girl! Email us an update when you have time! Are you guys still headed to the UP? Did you sell your house? I have so many questions!

Amber said...

I'm glad that you guys finally have a date for moving. I've been praying for you guys. (Since you've been on my mind) I had a dream the other night about our families hanging out and eating - even in my dreams I'm eating. Funny - and having a good time together. Someday...

Good luck getting everything packed up. What a task.