Thursday, March 01, 2007

Ellie's First real Haircut!

My little Ellie....I finally took her to the Salon to get her haircut! I have been waiting for it to grow out since a few months ago she took some scissors and cut her hair down practically to her scalp on one side so I had to layer it a bit... It is finally grown out. The stinker won't let me do anything to her hair...the minute I put braids..or pig tails...they are out 15 minutes later...I needed something real easy for her. I have been waiting to cut her hair like this since she was born and I finally got the chance now that she has hair...... Here it is... (of course I forgot the camera on the counter when we were walking out so I couldn't get before pics)


she poses for the camera so nice!


It is a schack cut longer up front shorter in the back


Her hair is perfect for the cut...


I love the back....


She looks so cute!





2 comments:

Melis said...

That is too adorable! I love when little girls have cute haircuts like that. That is Scott's favorite way for me to wear my hair. Short in the back, long in the front, and blonde. Ha! Poor man...my hair is well past the middle of my back and dark brown. Someday....

Stacey said...

ADORABLE! It looks fantastic! I'm glad you had the guts to do it because it really paid off. Wow! I love it.