Sunday, February 04, 2007

I am home.....

Surgery went well and recooperating is underway! I came home from the hospital Friday morning. I do admit I feel better.....once the pain and itching of the incisions go away I will kniow it was a better decision in the long run....let's just keep this as my last surgery forever! :) Anyway...thanks for all your prayers and support! What would I do without great friends and family God has blessed me with. I wouldn't have made it this far.......you are all truley a blessing to me and in return you guys will be blessed twice fold! Thanks to the very wonderful people in my life!!!!! I am so thankful for you!!! Just remember that!!!!

1 comments:

Melis said...

Glad to hear you are home and feeling better. Take it easy. I'll pray with you that this is you last surgery! In Jesus' Name.