Monday, January 22, 2007

The" STAR WARS" wall....

So I did this along time ago but haven't posted anything about it. Our boys have a Star Wars room. Their walls are painted blue except for one which I painted black. I finally have some of the project that I have been working on done. One day when the boys were at a sleep over I did this so they could come home to a surprise. Eventually I will add the Death Star and some ships but for now this is what I have done.


I hung light sabers on their lamp and Josiah was a Jedi one year for halloween so I have his little Robe hanging up.


It turned out cute! And...eventually when I have some free time on my hands I can finish it.

5 comments:

Melis said...

Cool room! The boys must adore it! You are so creative! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Jessica I must say your family's simply beautiful.

Anonymous said...

you and your aunt celeste chould get to gether. you two wouldhave a ball. she did marquss room in race cars and race track flags and the whole deal . you did a beautiful job your children are lucky to have a mother like you , mine didn't.
grand ma ellie

Anonymous said...

I love your Star Wars wall! That is so creative! I love looking at all your pics! It makes me feel like we live closer and not so far away! I'm so glad things are going well for you! Miss ya!

Stacey said...

Very cool! It looks great so far!!!!!